Sunday, March 22, 2009

Just FOR TODAY Sunday...I will try to stay peaceful.
Outside my window...a not-yet-blooming weeping cherry tree.
I am thinking...how sweet my daughter is for trying to find a lost dog's owner.
I am thankful for...Sundays.
From the kitchen...country music.
I am wearing...jammies (still!!)
I am creating...sadly, nothing right now.
I am going...to clean my art studio soon.
I am reading...Gargoyle per my oldest daughter's recommendation.
I am hoping...I am always hoping.
I am hearing...the dryer running.
Around the house...husband, one out of four children, our pooch.
One of my favorite things...fresh air, cool temps and sunshine.
A few plans for the rest of the week...staying rested and centered.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...a sign I hang in honor of my father, who was my Kindred Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment