Sunday, March 29, 2009

There is nothing that I love more than the sound of rain, and today, we have just that...a beautiful spring rain. It's as if the rain is cleansing everything.

After all the yardwork that we did yesterday, this is the perfect way to relax and enjoy. We even set up the fountain for another season. I saw plants beginning to show their faces...the peonies are even showing! I set up a bunch of peony rings in anticipation of those gloriously top-heavy beauties.

Today will be a good day for making those chocolate covered pretzels for my friend Nina. She's having surgery tomorrow and is a tad nervous. We all know that chocolate cures anything!

A peaceful day to everyone....it's what I'm hoping for.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness....I LOVE peonies! You MUST take pics of them!
    Enjoy the rain....I, too, love it. CUddle up in a cozy blanket and take a little snooze....:)

    ReplyDelete