Friday, April 3, 2009

Another week done! YAY! We have MCAS testing this week and next. MCAS is the wretched testing that our public school kids have to pass in order to graduate from high school. It is given to them from 1st grade on, but 10th grade is the one they must pass. It's a load of pressure for not only the kids, but the teachers as well--classes are disrupted, schedules are messed up, and everyone is in a tizzy; hence the YAY! If I drank tea, I'd have a cup right about now.

So...I saw this great "semi wisdom" saying on Kirk's blog, Just-Thinkin. I love the message and have got to learn to live it. He was nice enough to let me borrow it and bring it on over. Thanks Kirk! :)

There's a beautiful spring rain out there right now which brings me great peace. Perhaps it's a good day for warm muffins with butter...I think so! See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment