Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Just for today...Wednesday.
Outside my window...grass barely tinged with spring green.
I am thinking...about starting supper.
I am thankful for...my husband making it through another day of work.
From the kitchen...the humming refrigerator.
I am wearing...dark green flannel sweats, a sweatshirt with my son's logo on it, and some crazy calf-high slipper socks from my sister.
I am creating...an idea for the two new signs I'm going to paint.
I am going...to watch Ghosthunters tonight!
I am reading...Copper River by Wm. Kent Krueger.
I am hoping...for a quiet, uneventful evening.
I am hearing..a soft spring rain.
Around the house...just Lucy the pooch and me.
One of my favorite things...quiet time at home.
A few plans for the rest of the week...picking up oldest daughter from college tomorrow.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...
My mom, my oldest daughter and my granddaughter.

3 comments:

  1. This was the sweetest post, Carol!
    Thanks for sharing. :)

    ps....how's Copper River?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jes...thanks for stopping by. :) I hope you're feeling well. :)

    Copper River is actually quite disturbing and sad, but the characters make me want to read it to the end. I don't like books about bad things happening to kids, and that's what this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a great picture

    ReplyDelete