Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hi there. Just checking in to say hi and that the computer arrived home safely, although it did not arrive home unscathed. The viruses managed to wipe out, among other things, all of my "favorites" that I have been saving over the years! Damn viruses. They did not get my photos or Word documents, though, which I'm very grateful for. I've installed Norton Security 2010 and hopefully, it will do its job!

I hope everyone has a nice Friday tomorrow...peaceful and uneventful, just the way we like them.

Oh by the way, was I supposed to have started shopping yet? Just wonderin'! :)

2 comments:

  1. Viruses aren't much fun. But glad you have your computer back!
    Shopping Ummm hasn't happened here either.
    I have tomorrow off--it's my 10th anniversary.
    Ken and I will celebrate this milestone with lots of fun!!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad that your computer is back. Being computer-less is a bummer. Welcome back to cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete