Monday, September 13, 2010

Primitive Pantry Cakes

Hi all. Well, I survived another Monday, and that's a good thing. I think that this year's crop of middle-schoolers is a lot less "trying" than last year's, thank heavens. I actually had enough energy to do a little craft work earlier this evening, and that's a great thing!

Here's another batch of the primitive pantry cakes I made over the weekend; tonight I wrapped them for the craft fair they're heading to. Their scent is absolutely wonderful...coffee, vanilla, cinnamon, clove and nutmeg. Oh my. Too bad they're not for eating!








Everything smells so good when I'm working on them!

2 comments:

  1. It's always nice to have enough energy to to something other than collapse in a chair after being at school all day!
    Love your little cakes.

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete