Sunday, September 5, 2010

Now THIS is my kind of weather! Sat on the back porch with my first coffee and the temperature was just about 50 degrees....finally! There's a wonderful, chilly breeze blowing, the sky is that brilliant blue, and the sun is shining.

Today I'll be making a dirt cake for our baby's 18th birthday tomorrow. It seems like just yesterday she arrived, and now, she's starting college. Where has the time gone? And why don't I look 18 years older? (yeah, right)

Bob and I might try to fit in a little geo-caching today, too, before we head to our niece's Labor Day cookout. It should be a good day. I hope everyone else has a good day, too. Be safe.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter, enjoy your day AND enjoy the weather!
    We've had a little break in our weather to the point that we could sleep with windows open!!
    The temp. goes back up a little today.

    Have fun!


    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter. 18 is really a landmark year.

    I'm with you about this beautiful weather. Hope it stays.

    ReplyDelete