Sunday, September 18, 2016

I Need a Nap

Raise your hand if...you're pooped from working with teenagers all day, and when the weekend comes, it takes you til late Sunday morning to feel rested, just in time to iron your clothes so you can back and do it all over again Monday morning.

Yeah, me too.

I like my job, I like the people I work with, I like the kids, I like my schedule.  

It must be my age, but I find myself getting very weary by mid-afternoon, which wouldn't be an issue if classes were over by then.  But they're not...not until about an hour after I feel like curling up on the lab table with a blankie and pillow and taking a snooze.

Which they frown on.  

Plus, the kids don't  really take you seriously if they see you curled up on the lab table with a pillow and blankie. 


They think you're funny and old.  Or old and funny...either way, it's not a good idea. 




1 comment:

  1. Darn kids...mine would lay down with me if we had naptime at school.

    Working is a hard thing.

    M : )

    ReplyDelete