Sunday, May 28, 2017

A Bucket List?!

Raise your hand if...you have a bucket list.  You do?!  I'm jealous.

I often think about starting an actual Bucket List, but then I think about where I'd put the list, and then I think about forgetting where I put the list, and then I think about getting ticked off at myself because I'd forget where I put the list.

Then I stop thinking about making the list.

If I WERE to make an actual Bucket List, here are a few things that would be on it...

     *travel to Santa Fe
     *travel to the Badlands
     *travel to the wide open west
     *drive up Mt. Washington
     *travel to Wolf Sanctuary in Ipswich, MA
     *zip line (withOUT getting hit with vertigo)
     *walk a half-marathon
     *walk a whole marathon

Just a few ideas.  The funny thing is that I don't even like to travel, but I noticed that more than half of my ideas involve traveling...what's that all about?!


We don't live that far from Mt. Washington, so I guess we could do that one.










1 comment:

  1. We call these "staycations."
    Going places around our area.
    Most people don't go to places
    around them, instead they go out
    of town for a vacation.
    Whatever you do ENJOY!!

    M : )

    ReplyDelete