Monday, May 11, 2009

Daughter’s Blog!

Good morning everyone.  Guess what?  My oldest daughter just started her very own blog!! She's graduating from college on May 24 and is following one of her dreams...working at what she lovingly calls The Farm.  I'm so proud of her!

Feel free to visit her if you're so inclined.  She’s a darn good writer!  You have probably realized that I am terribly challenged when it comes to inserting links, so I’ll do my best.  Here goes nothing! 

Ugh.  Well, the official name is Back at The Farm, but the web address is:  www.greenhousedoor.blogspot.com.  Perhaps you can cut and paste it as I am clueless!

Have a sparkly Monday! 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mother,
    I have been 'blogging' since before you knew what it meant, aka Livejournal.com.
    However, now that I'm on blogspot.com, it appears 'journal' is traded for the more well-known, 'blog.' Eh bien.

    BTW (by the way), when do you want to come down and get your flowers? Huh? Huh?

    /teasing
    (that means I'm done with the teasing)

    *snarky*
    -Chelsea

    ReplyDelete