Thursday, May 7, 2009


Raise your hand if...you're just too Thursday-night-tired to write anything interesting or inspirational of even slightly humorous. Yeah, me too. So I'll just pick a photo to share with you.

These are my 3 daughters many moons ago; they were ages 6, 1, and 4. Now they are
21, 16 and 19. One is a college grad (in 17 days), one will be a college grad in December, and one is a high school junior. Oh dear. I don't think I like this.

Just FYI, their older brother was always too fast and too cool for photos back then. Had he stood still long enough to be in this photo, you'd have seen a tall, lanky, blond haired, brown eyed 15 year old. Were he in a photo today, you'd see a slightly balding, tall, too fast, too cool, 31-year old FATHER OF A SIX YEAR OLD DAUGHTER! Oh dear again.

3 comments:

  1. feeling the same...come on Friday!!! :) and totally agree...where does the time go???
    have a happy mother's day!

    many Blessings!
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've felt that way about blogging for about a week. I think I'm coming out of the funk, though.
    Stop by my blog. I've "tagged" you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, cait was always the idiot!!
    as you can see i'm the most adorable and always will be ;)


    ps our house looked weird back then

    ReplyDelete