Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Raise your hand if... you are officially done the school year for TWO WHOLE MONTHS!! Two whole months...it's like winning the lottery!

And, raise your hand if... you treated yourself to an I-survived-the-school-year-gift...an Emotions bracelet with two beads! I did! I also treated middle daughter to a bracelet and 2 beads, with a new bead for the youngest. The oldest daughter isn't interested yet, but that's ok. Maybe later. I have no business spending the money, but it felt good and I needed to feel good. How shallow is that?!

Well, it's either time to make supper or time for the porch...supper, porch, supper porch. Hmmm.....

2 comments:

  1. I envy you....oh yes...just to have a break from work, would be fantastic. I hope you savour every second and get your list tackled.
    Always feels good to get things accomplished.
    So when are you going to share your idea you have about this book idea you made mention of??? I think that would be a blog worthy post!

    Sending you creative inspiration....Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. mom we ended up making supper and sitting on the porch, so we got the best of both worlds, like hannah montana

    ReplyDelete