Saturday, July 18, 2009

Summer Day

Aaah, such a fine summer day today. I spent all but thirty-five minutes of today lollygagging, and totally enjoying it!

First of all, I stayed in my jammies til 2:00 p.m.!! TWO P.M.!! Such a slacker. Then, I made an unplanned trip to the drugstore and on the way home, I accidentally took a left when I shoulda' made a right and voila....I was at my good friend Cheryl's house! Don't you hate when that happens? (Me either!)



What started out as a quick visit turned into a three-hour chat session! We caught up on so much just sitting there on her deck, enjoying the breeze, her flowers, and each other. Isn't that what summer is all about, slow days, stopping along the way to enjoy the flowers...and the friends? Indeed it is.

1 comment:

  1. Some of my best days are the ones spent in p.j.'s all day...love it! Sounds like you had a lovely visit. Porches are the best places don't you think?

    ReplyDelete