Sunday, July 19, 2009

Sunday Plans

'Morning. So, after spending all of yesterday just hanging out, my plan today is to actually accomplish things. The weather is absolutely beautiful...warm, sunny, breezy and no humidity (yet). My plan is to devote time to our front garden bed which has been looking so neglected lately. I hope to do some intense trimming, to weed, then finish up with new mulch.



After that, my plan is to focus on my art cottage, which has also been neglected. I need to open the windows, let the clean air in, clear the stagnant energy from it, and get moving on creating. I have a few ideas for signs that I want to paint for friends to start with. Let's hope I can stay focused today and not wander off, either mentally or physically!

1 comment:

  1. What a cute little place? I can just see some flowers baskets below the windows! So what's inside your enchanted little hangout?

    ReplyDelete