Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just for today...I am focusing on moving forward with my book.
Outside my window...dark night wraps itself around us.
I am thinking...of a shower, a book and bed.
I am thankful for...my family, as always.
From the kitchen...Bob and the dog "chatting".
I am wearing...summer nightgown and summer robe.
I am creating...(in my mind) projects to paint.
I am going...to have a taste of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.
I am reading...a murder mystery.
I am hoping...to keep creatively motivated.
I am hearing...the endless hum of the air conditioner.
Around the house...family.
One of my favorite things...crawling into bed at the end of the day.
A few plans for the rest of the week...painting and more painting.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...





...sweet little Lucy who calms us all and bring us such joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment