Sunday, November 1, 2009

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Just for today...I will try to smile, no matter what.
Outside my window...darkness is settling around us.
I am thinking...about a small, satisfying meal.
I am thankful for...a family day spent celebrating Chelsea's birthday.
Something I liked this past week was...playing backgammon with Bob.
From the kitchen...quiet.
I am wearing...black shorts, black/white striped top, warm slippers.
I am creating...a better "frame of mind", hopefully.
I am reading...nothing right now; not good!
I am hoping...to continue to lose weight.
I am hearing...a Tina Turner impersonator on TV.
Around the house...my three girls hanging out together.
One of my favorite things...seeing my Mom looking as wonderful as she does.
A few plans for the rest of the week...a primitive crafts home-party Wednesday.
Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

I love birthdays!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it nice to just be at home and appreciate all the little things that make our heart sing!

    Hopefully you will be so kind as to post some pictures on your event tomorrow. Sounds like trouble :)

    Smiles, Nancy

    ReplyDelete