Friday, April 23, 2010

Hi there.  Vacation week is almost over, so no "TGIF" today. Only eight more weeks of school though, so the end is definitely in sight.

DSCN3852 Well, here's my new craft accomplishment...what do you think?  I learned this from Monica over at The Craft Junkie and I love it!  I've always wanted to learn how to make these cutesy little necklaces.  If you're interested in a variety of very cool, creative crafts, check out her blog which is listed in my sidebar entitled "Blogs I Enjoy".  (I say that because I have not yet learned how to insert links to other sites.  Apparently I'm challenged that way.)  Monica’s a wonderful teacher, and very talented I must say.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend…rain and cool weather due here on Sunday, so I’m thinking an oven meal would be nice.  Hmmmm, maybe even some homemade chocolate chip cookies to end the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment