Friday, June 18, 2010

It's 2:20 in the afternoon on a Friday and I have a burning question. Should I get dressed?! HA! This "taking a personal day" is wonderful!!

I've actually accomplished quite a bit though, including those time-consuming phone calls and paperwork. I've also vacuumed the hell out of the house and polished furniture. Polished furniture you say?! Considering my 20 year old daughter said "what the heck are you doing?!"...I think that means it's been awhile since I last polished furniture. Whatever...it's done for this decade.

I've also watched the gazillion birds devour all of the bird seed in the feeder, I've gazed at all of the gardening I did yesterday, I've chatted with my mom, and I've had breakfast. What a full day! (Oh yeah, I caught the dog devouring a bird, but we'll just skip that for now. *gag*)

So, let's re-cap. So far today I've: vacuumed, polished, watched, gazed, chatted, eaten and just downright LOLLY-GAGGED! Thank heavens for personal days. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yea! My favorite kind of day.
    The polishing comment was too funny.

    Enjoy your weekend!

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete