Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hi there again. Well, one guess where I've spent about six hours today...indeed; out in my cottage. I think I've finished just about all that I've been working on this week, so I tried my best to take some photos to share. For whatever reason, whether it's me, the camera, the fact that the tiles are glass and are reflecting...I have no idea. All I know is that the colors I see and the colors the camera show are not the same.

Anyway, just visualize vibrant purples, greens, oranges, yellows, etc., and you'll get a better idea of what these babies truly look like. You might also want to visualize them all being CLEAR! A bunch of them came out blurry as well. Enjoy. :)































































These two I made into magnets.






These three sweeties are a brand new idea I had. They're teeny little rubber stamps and I used my colored pencils to color them in. Ta da! They aren't completely finished yet, but I may have found a brand new addiction passion! Oh my.

4 comments:

  1. Love them!! Especially the pink butterflies in the first picture!
    You have done a beautiful job.
    Now whatcha gonna do with them???

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melinda. And I have no clue what I'm going to do with them! I have a feeling that sooner or later I'll figure it out, though. Til then, I'm hooked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love the square ones, especially the one that looks like a spent dandelion. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete