Sunday, May 3, 2009

Daybook, Just for Today…

Just for today, Sunday…I will sit quietly and not  fret.
Outside my window...soft, spring rain, weeping cherry blossoms, and robins.
I am thinking...about a life-change that lets me follow my heart.
I am thankful for...the soft rain and my back porch.
From the kitchen...my husband cracking and eating sunflower seeds.
I am wearing...gray wool clogs, wool sox, jeans, t-shirt and a fleece jacket.
I am creating...my own peace.
I am going...back out on the porch, but with a blanket this time!
I am reading...Iron Lake by William Krueger.
I am hoping...to meditate every day.
I am hearing...house and family sounds.
Around the house...my youngest, the pooch, my husband.
One of my favorite things...rainy afternoons.
A few plans for the rest of the week…a visit with family, painting a few signs.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing...

DSCN2000The pansies I planted yesterday in my husband’s grandfather’s old milk can, located by our back door.  Their number was 45, as you can see.

1 comment:

  1. I just love reading your thoughts. :)

    And I ADORE your milk can full of pansies! Just the sweetest! :)

    ReplyDelete