Saturday, June 20, 2009

Pandora Lust

Howdy. Well, I've fought it for a long time, fought being just like everyone else, fought being "one of the bunch". I don't like being a "cookie cutter" gal. But...I have to confess, I'm kinda sorta beginning to want a Pandora bracelet! (GASP!) THERE! I said it out loud!

I'm really beginning to like the idea of wearing that rainbow of color, especially when it does that musical "clinking" as your wrist moves. I was thinking that maybe I'd decide on a color theme, maybe just all blues and greens. Or maybe all blues, greens and pinks. Or maybe just any color that makes me feel good when I look at it. What to do, what to do.

Or maybe...hey...maybe all the chakra colors! There...that would make it just a teensy bit different than the bunch, wouldn't it? And maybe I'd get a faux Pandora instead so that I could still afford to pay the mortgage and buy food.

Whew! Now I feel a little better about it. See? I have to justify spoily things before I do them; but honestly, I can usually justify anything if I set my mind to it, especially if I reallyreally want it! :)

1 comment:

  1. ooh how pretty!!!! i dont usually wear bracelets, though... they interfere with typing and gardening too much!!

    ReplyDelete